MAX PROPERTY GROUP EQUITY ROUND (MPGS)
PHASE I COMPLETED
PHASE II COMING SOON
Max Property Group B.V. (MPG) is raising a total amount of € 3,750,000 for 20% of the shares of Max Property Group B.V. There will be 5 rounds of € 750,000 each and each round will receive 4% of the shares.
The funds raised will be used for further development of our international real estate crowdfunding platform, Max Crowdfund, and native Android and iOS apps, which will allow anyone to invest in real estate investment opportunities from as little as € 100 at any place and any time.
Additional expenditure will be used to obtain the required licenses from financial authorities in- and outside of Europe and marketing activities. See the Pitch Deck and Financial Model for complete details.
- MPG has issued 2,500,000 shares, which have been assigned to Max Property Coöperatie U.A. (MPC)
- MPG has issued 2,500,000 MPGS security tokens on the IGNIS child chain on Ardor and each MPGS security token represents one share certificate issued by MPC
- Each share certificate is valued at € 1.50
- Share certificates receive the same profit shares as normal (named) shares.
- Share certificates have voting rights within MPC where each MPGS counts as 1 vote. MPC will represent the MPGS holders at the shareholders meetings of MPG.
- Trading of MPGS security tokens is restricted, as the MPGS security tokens can only be held by approved accounts. As such a holder would only be able to offer the MPGS security tokens to other account holders on Max Crowdfund that have been approved by the company.
- The MPG share certificates (MPGS) are offered under the € 5,000,000 European share offering exemption rule and as such only eligible investors can invest. To be eligible you have to have verified account on Max Crowdfund if you reside in Europe and a confirmed qualified investor if you reside outside of Europe.
- Persons outside of Europe who come into possession of the investment documents should inform themselves about the distribution of this document in their particular jurisdiction. Failure to comply with those restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Any person who is in any doubt about the investment to which this document relates should consult an authorised person specialising and advising on investments of the kind in question.
- Investing in equity involves risks, including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends and dilution, and should be done only as part of a diversified portfolio. Investments should only be made by investors who fully understand the risks and can afford to lose the money they have invested.
- Residents from the United States, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and Yemen are not allowed to purchase MPGS security tokens.
Please read the documentation carefully before investing. For further information do not hesitate to contact Max Property Group or visit our offices in Rotterdam.
All investment details can be accessed by creating an account on Max Crowdfund and submitting your Know Your Client (KYC) information.
All investment documentation can be accessed by creating an account on Max Crowdfund and submitting your Know Your Client (KYC) information.
The list of investor wallets can be accessed by creating an account on Max Crowdfund and submitting your Know Your Client (KYC) information.
All investment updates can be accessed by creating an account on Max Crowdfund and submitting your Know Your Client (KYC) information.
Interested to invest in our equity round?
If you would like to find out more about our equity round or would like to subscribed to part of the MPGS security tokens on offer, you can submit the form to the right and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
All documentation regarding the Max Property Group equity round can be found on Max Crowdfund. Once you have created an account and submitted your Know Your Client (KYC) documentation, you will have access to all the investment documents.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Don’t want to miss the latest news about investment opportunities?